4.27.2011

Take Your Time Coming Home

HEY LOOK AT THIS, I'M STILL LIVING AND BREATHING AND ALL THAT. Oh and look here:

The Laughing Heart from Bradley Bell on Vimeo.
I love this video Kim showed me. You can find more of Brad's work, here.
Okay, and also, the obvious thing to talk about. You can consider this post an official return to an unofficial hiatus from blogging. The past three weeks, I've lived the greatest blogging paradox of not having time to blog, because you're too busy living the life you blog about. I found it too cliche, and I'm totally over it. I'm thrilled to be back to regular blogging, and am hoping tobe here even more than before the break.
At some point, each of these will have more in depth explanations, but for the time being, here's what you missed:
-I was sick on my birthday, but it was still lovely
-I paid someone to put a new hole in my nose
-The Phoenix New Times is talking about me
-I found a job
-I'm the proud owner of a Royal Quiet De Luxe
-I'm planning a new weekly guest feature, here
-I'm an unofficial cat midwife
-Easter happened
Oh and some other things happened, too. All in good time, I'll have more posted.

5 comments:

laurennicolelove.com said...

i'm so proud of you it's third level retarded.

i wish i could hug you.

Anonymous said...

You are seriously the coolest girl I know!!!

Paige Baker said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Diana said...

OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. OMG LOLOLOL YEAH

Paige Baker said...

LOLOL, ZOMG CAN U EVEN IMAGINE? ROTFLOLOLMAO